02 January 2008

totally getting hitched!!

""
--




Just to let everyone know, I am getting hitched. Proposed very early am on December 15th. the date is May 9th in St. Louis. We're both excited. Anyways, this blog will pretty much be obsolete. But there is a light at the tunnel. Any new posts will be done at Felipe and Krys. There should be pictures and stories and what have you. So if you are linked to this website, delete it and put in the new one. That will be your mission. And to all a goodnight!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

In St. Louis?! Por que?

Brando said...

Flops,
I was just in St. Louis for 4 days last week. It's a pretty cool area. Mel and I might move there if I get accepted into a certain grad school that I applied to.
Is there a reason why you chose the St. Louis?

Anonymous said...

you are amazing and I love you!