17 February 2007

a civilization...

"You and I are not so different."
--Green Goblin


...comes to an end

I think this is the end of the blog. there have been many things that I've enjoyed sharing upon the world wide web. the desire to blog has somehow recently lost its appeal. though, even now there is a thing or two that might be of humorous nature. however, I think I'm done. if not forever, it will probably be awhile. sorry for the phase out, really I am. you can still try to convince me otherwise every now and again. know that you are all great. thanks.

9 comments:

Chase said...

It's been fun reading you. Enjoy your new time to do crap!

Krista said...

You can quit, but you're not allowed to lose touch.

kersina said...

=(

Ben said...

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Sincerely,
Donald P. Henley
Hotel California Manager

Krebscout said...

I was going to say the same thing that kersina said.

Good thing you're still going to hang out with me.

Emily said...

Whaaat...?

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you're not done. i refuse to accept it. so there.

LJ said...

I love you.