21 April 2007

Beard of Celibacy

"You're shooting epsilons out of your butt!!"
--Krys


When will you celebrate Christmas?

No really, these titles do make sense. There are definitely stories behind these. I'll tell you when you're older. Basically for those of you who only know me through the blog this post is to let you know that all is good. I don't get out much but don't you worry, you all know why.

Things to do:

figure out school options and why the bayou is treating me the way it is
move into a new place
look into new employment opportunities
grow my beard of celibacy until mid-May then mid-June
go to St. Louis, MO
go home to LG, Ore.
love life

2 comments:

Krista said...

You're back!

Also, I love you. In that piratical love that we have.

mrkkl

Unknown said...

huzzah! what are you doing in a bayou, anyway?