04 November 2007

He's Alive

"Aw cute, you have claws."
--Emily L.


Life is good



Well, this picture was taken last night. And basically, last nights picture taking was barrels of fun. this is one of Krys' favorites of me. I'm all hot [or sexy] when I'm all serious-like. Yeah, I'm a good looking man. So, if you were wondering if I was dead, that rumor was mostly false. I'm all kinds of busy with work and school and girlfriend [aka Krys]. Sadly enough I don't write as much as I used to but I try to keep up with the important stuff with the moleskine. But I will have you know, all is good. I'm enjoying life a lot.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You quoted me!

Hm. That's fun. And, I forgot all about that.

Unknown said...

'bout time you showed your undead self. i'd nearly given up on you.

Duct Cleaning said...

I was able to find good information from your blog posts.

- Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning