12 May 2005

I need to hang out with sleepy time

"But man, you really freak me out."--Weezer

First of all, no one should ever look into their apartment and see Patrick Swayze on pause on the TV screen. Yeah, that just happened to me about twenty minutes ago. Wow, I will probably have nightmares. I am working a lot. Hooray for on campus custodians. I need sleep.

I just purchased the new Weezer album yesterday. I dig it a lot. The lyrics, the guitars and whatever else they use create the noise I call music. Good purchase. Well, sleepy time just left a message on my machine and was all kinds of cranky that I'm not around much. I need to redeem myself. Goodnight, and please, sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Dear Flops,

It looks like you've been hanging out with someone else. I know we've had our rough times, but how can you go and find a replacement like that? I thought we had something...

-Sleepy-time