04 May 2005

Welcome Ethyl

"You're sort of white."--Seth Isaacson

It's been a quite the week. Basically, I've been out of town. Went up to Idaho for my friends wedding for a day and then headed home to Oregon. I would have to say things went well. It has been a while since I have written anything and it now seems weird to me that I am blogging. However, I still think I can get re-use to this. And then my grammer went to pot and I started creating words.

Couple of things to mention. I helped my mom deliver a wedding cake. I haven't done that in a long while. Mostly because I live 540 miles out of town. It is still an activity I enjoy doing with mommy. Second, we pulled the old switcharoo with cars. I gave them Gertrude and I got Ethyl. Ethyl drives so nice and I can dig the CD player. I think on the way home I listened to about 10 albums. And five of which were Weezer. Ah, my music staple. Also, I became a big fan of Maurice's. Got myself a rad green jacket and an "i-rock" t-shirt. Make me happy.

I tell you what, 'tis good to be back in the old complex. Crazy times are about. Especially since I now have a John Travolta type body suit and some teenage mutant ninja turtles masks. Yeah, I'm going to get myself into trouble. Well, things must get done. It's amazing how busy I am now that school is out for the summer. But the thing is that I am working full-time and I'm stocking on the greenbacks. You all are great.

No comments: