07 May 2005

Thought process

"Don't ever stop asking for help, you just might get it."--The Kid

Just watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Such a good movie. Now, the thing is thus: it really amazes me how the mind works. Think, consider, decode, create, decide. Lately I've been evaluating what I want to do with my near future. I've been trying to weigh the possibilities and the consequences thereof with a few decisions that I might take a chance with here soon.

My question: what drives us? What is it that makes us take action? Is it because we have a firm opinion on a certain subject? Certain views that we have? The views and opinions of the people we hold dear to our hearts? I believe that there is something there in each of us that makes us go absolutely insane. I just know that sometimes we take something and go with it, throwing out all other considerations. I believe that is how the world works. That is what brings so much good into the world. To finish:

"I suppose if we couldn't laugh at things that didn't make sense, we couldn't react to a lot of life."--Hobbes

1 comment:

Ben said...

Get meta with me!! --The Tick