24 May 2006

Grandma 'fros

"Your knickers are falling down granny."
--Kersina Miller


They come in blue and purple!!

If you take notice long enough, you'll find these nice old ladies with the greatest afros you could ever imagine. I, working at a cheaper priced department store, get to see all kinds of stuff. This will include the dirtiest mullets you've ever seen, bullets [what I consider a cross between a bowl cut and a mullet], SeƱor Cardgage comb-overs and my personal favorite, grandmas with purple afros.

There are these old ladies with this amazing hair. This impressive mass of hair on average sticking out at least 3 inches from the scalp. Most common colors are gray, blue and purple. I'm not allowed to have such hair, but the grandmas can pull it off. How is this possible? I don't know, but I do think it's still pretty cool.

When I'm old, I'm shaving my head. That's it.

2 comments:

Chase said...

I can see you with purple hair. Have you ever considered becoming a clown?

kersina said...

let's not forget the old grandma's that have their polyster pants hiked and belted up under their boobs. i think that when you get old your waist just kind of disappears, and b/c you're old, you kind of have the liberty to look as awful as you want. i can't imagine that that was the *fashion* in their day.