04 May 2006

Online Again!!

"I give you credit as an 'I have balls' moment"
--Peter Decker


Bookshelf=Desk

Well, well, I am online again!! I am in my new place finally. Moved in on Monday. Got everything I needed [still missing two of my towels though]. I can dig the joint. The set up is pretty sweet though I don't many people outside of my apartment as of yet. Oh well. But I am blasting all the 80's and Disney music I have including such hits as "Kiss the Girl" and "She Blinded Me With Science". Got the Jolly Roger and the Yoda poster up. Things will be quite cozy once everything gets off the floor and organized. That'll happen soon enough. Things are much different but also much needed. This was a good move.

Dinner

So, Tuesday night rolls around. I get off at work. I had the closing shift, with which I dealt with no back-up cashiers and some wierdos. Other than that not bad. I'm driving home and it's kind of late and I'm hungry. I didn't feel like cooking so I decided to go through the drive-through at the KFC. I get the food in a semi-orderly manner and drive home, all is normal. Halfway through my meal I take a look at the bag and notice something rather bizarre. In neat penmanship is written, "Kayla [phone number] call me". I was taken aback but laughed aloud. This has never happened to me before. I scored a girls number at a KFC drive-through. I could be that cool. So I gave a call later that night. Good chat. We shared a few laughs. Man, that was rad.

4 comments:

Ben said...

And I set up the wireless. You forgot that.

kersina said...

wow, you jumped from A to K! congrats! i'm sure you'll have friends in/near your new digs in no time. keep blastin' the 80s tunes and you'll find the right people.

Stephie said...

Swweeet! I am glad that you are enjoying your new digs and all that and picking up chicks at the drive thru. Maybe you should try McDonald's next time.

nzgmrxib?!

LJ said...

I give you a mighty salute of awesomeness for the number. This is the stuff that movies are made of. Speaking of movies, there's a new Lindsey Lohan movie coming out...crazzy teenybopper chick fliks, anyone?