19 August 2006

HelloteBradeP.!!

"My moustache has a hemi?"
--RealLy, I don't knows


It's not like Visa cares anyway

Story: We all know that I work for the BCF. I work the cashier business. It pays the bills and I likes the people I work with. So, here I am taking peoples money for reasonably priced stuff and hopefully not leaving them with security sensors [I hear that they're the devil to remove]. Oft times when I'm taking said currency from people I don't actually handle effective/cash. People do pay with an ATM/Debit or credit card. With the republic credits one has to sign the pinpad located on the counter. Easy enough job right? Not for everyone. Any-dang-ways I see the names of people when they swipe said credit card. After they sign, the signature shows up on my screen. This is where it gets interesting; I see the name and it's something like "'Snaps' Provolone" or at least it had 'snap' in that order in first or last name. Well, the man signs the pinpad and presses the 'OK' button. Up shows the signature and I read "Brad Pitt". I'm taken aback. Co-worker also sees it. Everyone has a good laugh. I wish him a good day.

You see, no one really cares. It's not like most of our signatures are really legible. It doesn't matter what they look like as long as someone okays the transfer of a federal reserve note electronically from bank to bank. So next time I'm signing Gobo Fraggle

No comments: