22 August 2006

I love a good bottom-dweller

"If all your roommates hate you, maybe that's a bad sign"
--Bishop Larry Howell


Once again gravity scores a point

Yesterday and today I moved into my new place. This entails many a thing. Let us start with the bad:

1. Physical exertion of carrying lots of stuff that you've collected over the last while. Why do I have this? Oh yeah, people give me things.

2. Realizing that you have way too much stuff.

3. Losing important items like the cord that powers your cell phone. Now where did I place that?

4. Finding stuff in the place apt. What's inside the closet should really have been moved or thrown away.

Good stuff:

1. If you're lucky, a clean fridge. Oh, it's amazing!

2. Spacious atmosphere. I could probably hold a soccer game in my bedroom with referees!

3. My bathroom is large enough to be unaffected by a black hole. It's huge. I love it.

4. Finding stuff in the place that's useful. i.e. board games, bouncy balls, and other weird stuff that may or may not brighten your day.

So, everything is mostly all good. I have no idea to whom belongs a large portion of the living room. The TV is huge. There's a compy. Um, this is expensive stuff. And I want to know what to do with it. I'm also not happy with the stuff that's been left in the closet. It needs to go.

Other than that, I dig the place. The kitchen is small but usable. Bedroom is really close to organized. I've got my set up. Got a few of the living essentials. All is looking good. I'm out to cause a ruckus. So all is good.

Sorry about the lame-o post. Not much else to say really. I haven't gone out of my way to notice any odd-type social behaviors or experienced any cool stories of note. But you all are great. And I want your bacon.

3 comments:

Ben said...

You're not lame-o. You allowed me to indulge my blogging, listening-to-Feel-Good-Inc.-repeatedly, and doing-web-sudoku-while-you're-trying-to-talk-to-me impulses, which I've stopped doing. Well, the blogging and sudoku ("ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-HA").

Also "iydlsobs" as in "Your iydlsobs will not save you now, Princess!"

kersina said...

i'm hoping to find some little treasures as the coop becomes mine... uh, and my brothers. the couple that's moving out has a baby though so i hope it won't reek of enfamil and baby poop. enjoy your new spacious room!

Chase said...

Sorry. Just finished eating my bacon. Maybe next time.