24 September 2006

Welcome to my world

"I dunno, I've always found your version and my version of hot girls to be different."
--Krista


It also includes a lot of mumbling

Had a very good chat with my very good friend. There was connection. What happens to us is never really expected. Things just kind of happen. Especially with relationships. I myself, am someone who just lets things happen. In my opinion, there's really not much else you can do. Kind of. -ish. well... You know the whole act, react thing, yeah.

This is how I work: I make the best of what's given me. Hence, I just let things run their course. Other people try to make things happen. But I think that really doesn't do as much as many thinks it does. You make things happen which may or may not lead to other things happening of which you have to let happen. There is always something else that leads another thing which has to be dealt with. Then with that, you do other things thinking they're leading this way but they're really not. Then something else happens and you're like 'What the crap?'. And sometimes we give up on some of these and something else appears, while elsewhere disappears while project C reappears. Follow?

Mom and Dad, how did you make it work? I think I'll just let things run their course if you don't mind.

C:\>Good_Luck.exe_

2 comments:

Persephone said...

I hear that with a double woot. Except for some stuff in the middle. I, unfortunately am a doer. I like things to progress and sometimes I feel I have to help them progress, even if it's behind the scenes.

But yeah, parents outta step off. :)

Julie said...

It's getting hard to figure out what you are saying. Too many absract phrases that my mind cant handle. I did get the part of just sitting back and letting things happen. I did that until I got this crazy dream that urged me to do something.