29 September 2006

Matrix

"It looks like you're going to walk into a gay bar."
--DT


The red pill or the blue pill

This is my system. I have yet to get away from it. Not that I don't like it when it works. And yet somehow, it showed up again and I was really okay with it.

So I just let things happen. I'm good at that. Then I rediscovered that I do need to make things happen. Okay, so I'm kind of retracting and/or restating some parts of my last post here. Because I pushed my luck. Now I realize that one should make things happen. The whole give and take thing. I'm still working on this. Gotta let some things happen while making other things come to pass.

As for my soul. It is safe and sound in the Moleskine. I cannot express what having my soul back means. Ever since I got it back, good things have happened. I'm okay with this. Please take luck.

1 comment:

Keith said...

You now have your soul. Mine is somewhere else and I can't find it! *sigh*