20 March 2006

Ingredient of the Day: Methylcelullose

"If Al Gore invented the internet, I invented the spellcheck."
--Dan Quayle


PC Slimfast is now in the house!

Things are going much better. I've been wanting to blog on several things but have been entirely too lazy to do anything about it. I guess you could say I'm sorry. Oh well. Anyways, I do need to pep things up because the last post was rather bitter. And, I'm not that bitter anymore. The apartment got cleaned up. Things are much more organized. Yeah, good times.

Last Saturday I went to a Harry Potter party. We watched the number 4. Not bad. The people were good. The movie was alright. We did have some riotous times in the place. Oh, then there was that quidditch game on the ceiling fan. The quaffle lost. They also had foods of of Hogwarts style. All in all, good times. Very impressive indeed. All the while I didn't even make a reference to Jackson Hole to Aimee. Though I wanted to several times. Those people are great.

Big News: I have a compy. It's name is PC Slimfast. It's one of the greatest things ever. Though, it doesn't have internet capabilities yet, it will soon and hence, things will be splendid. However, I have put in about 1.64 gigs of music on there. Now I can listen to a variety of tunes. Plus, there is also that one in eight chance that a Weezer song is boung to play. Yeah, those were the first songs to go on. What did you expect? Yay!! I have my own compy! Life is grand.

Other stuff I wanted to blog but will probably never make it

Colors of the Day: Wisteria and Tarrogan
The conversation that one person finds fecal matter funny
Keiths dad is a pimp
the crazy amount of people I saw on campus today and actually knew
Ingredients of the day: methylcelullose and glycerol ester of wood rosin
eating 9 crackers in 2.5 mins.
yup

1 comment:

Ben said...

I'm pretty sure that more than one person finds fecal matter funny.