10 March 2006

The Inner Destruction of Apt. 4

"I've got issues with me destroying the world and all."
--Randy Savage


What can you promise and/or offer me?

First: I don't what has happened. The apartment is trash. This place is now a never-ending mess. I really have no idea what is living inside the fridge or sink. Whatever exists in either of those places makes my eyes twitch and my stomach churn. I fear those places now. Every time I open the fridge my knees go weak. I'm certainly not in love but who knows about that fridge. The living room is a disaster. I don't know where most of this stuff comes from. The front area is pretty much a cross between Mt. Saint Helens and Trenoble to put it lightly. So, I'm feaking out. I've been wanting to rant and rave for quite some time now and it feels good. Thanks.

Second: I had two people ask me to vote for them for the BYUSA presidency. "Do it as a personal favor for me?" That's pretty much what I got out of them. Now, why should I do this for you? What do you have to offer me? I mean, BYUSA president is the most useless post ever. As far as I know, they don't do anything important. Yay, you plan on campus activities that I never go to. You platform ideas will never happen. It's like you have a house to power with electricity and can only provide 10,000 ohms. Good for you. Plus, I am absolutely not influenced by you. Completely unaffected. The only time I hear about you is during mid-march when voting is going on, other than that, you interest me as much as I desire ipecac syrup. So have fun with your conquest.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I wanted to ask them for their ties in return for my vote. But I didn't.

Chase said...

So, did you vote for me or what?

Oh, right. I didn't run. Sorry.

Julie said...

I feel ya, on both accounts. you should see our apt. because i have so much time it's a sparkling diamond... speaking of sparkling diamonds...

Keith said...

10,000 ohms! Hahahaha, that's the best joke I've ever seen on a display!

re: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohm_%28unit%29