09 June 2006

And why am I not allowed such appearances?

"Obviously, it makes it that much more difficult for the police when the crimes are reforted after the event."
--Det. Sgt. Doug Marshall [UK]


There's nothing wrong with down



So right now, my hair is getting to the rather lengthy stage. I believe it's already been stated that I have thick hair, that it only grows in an upward direction and that it can only be cut with a lawn mower and like jokes. Generally, my hair sticks out. Peoples get all crazy about the "fro". Me? I'm mostly lazy and I don't really do much of anything and hence it's always on the slightly messy side. That's how it goes.

So, I combed it down and parted it a couple of nights ago. I look quite different or so I've been told. I went over to see a friend who basically couldn't handle what I did. She pretty much said unto me that it needed to be fro'd out and tried to "fix" it. It really bothered her. Eh... Most of the time my hair is unable to be parted. I like to switch it up now and again. I see nothing wrong with that.

The one problem that I've had if the hair is combed down: my sideburns curl into my ear. And it tickles. I just think I need to get used to it. I'm okay with that for right now.

2 comments:

kersina said...

what? no pix of the part? come on dude! don't leave the rest of us hanging.

kersina said...

ok, yeah, it's me again. i'm a loser. this is how i spend my sundays. i noticed that your "kill da wabbit" link is for angry alien. i was totally going to send you a link for it, but now i know you already know about it. isn't it hilarious!?!