28 June 2006

It's coming down, it's coming down

"Flames! Flames, on the sides of my face! Heaving breaths!"
--Mrs. White, Clue- as played by one Madeline Kahn


You've nowhere to hide

Somehow, I've managed to get along with most people. Over the past years, I've gotten to know several young ladies with whom I've had some very good chats. These happen to be the "Apt. 5" ladies. Two in particular I've had strong ties with as of late. I hear a lot of the ranting and raving and "people are idiots" convos. with them. Last night, one of these girls had to let some steam off. She had to speak her mind about a certain someone whom she really distastes. I know the other person too. Certainly my views and opinions have been affected. This happens to me every now and again from the apt. 5 girls. They are:

My fountain of information

A lot of what I hear comes from those two. There used to be a third from said apt. 5 but stuff happened and sadly enough, I don't think she exists anymore. I hear all kinds of indecency/badness of other people from said apt. 5. They haven't been so lucky with roommates and boys and whatnot. Talking with them has taught me to stand back and observe people. Often times I am not a big part of a group conversation. People will often times will talk more than I. It is during those times that I am vaguely paying attention to the concepts of the conversation but rather the details of what is said and why. I study the people. Their mannerisms and other details that go along with the conversation. This of course has sometimes led to over analyzation of some people. But if it's not over-analyzation it's over-trusting. Eh... We all got things to work on, and if we do, all will be alright. Please don't be jerks.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Also, analyzation: not a word. I still love you, though.