27 June 2006

Looking Forward

"Stay away from that Mexican Honkey's rear end!!"
--Tamsen Miller


I need a buddy

Where?


I'm going home. At least for a couple of days. I've got siblings and nieces and nephews there. I haven't seen many of these people from months to years. It'll be good to get out. I got to talk to some of them last night. The drive is long, the trip is short lasted but I do believe that all will be worth it. And Mom suggests that i have a riding buddy. I need to make some phone calls.

Transition

I discovered as of late that I'm in some sort of transition mode. I need change. The reason being is that I've become complacent. I don't get out as much as I would like to. I'm not really satisfied with my social life. Hence, I'm forcing myself to take some chances and making new friends. I'm moving to a place with so far no one I know. Dangerous? 'Tis true. Do I care? -ish. That really depends from what angle you ask that last question. I want to go beyond my comfort zone. Maybe I'll write more. Maybe good or bad things will happen. I don't know. We'll see what happens. And I love you all.

Where am I moving to you ask? Just here:

1 comment:

kersina said...

my buddy (my buddy), my buddy (my buddy), wherever i go, you're gonna go.... remember that doll? oh wait, that's a boy's toy. can't call it a doll. anyway, you should check out toys-r-us and see if they carry it, invest in one, and let him be your travel companion.