11 July 2006

Cosmic Weirdities

"I heard a police man say 'Just another overdose.' 'JUST ANOTHER OVERDOSE!!!'"
--Heroine Girl, Everclear


Here we go again....CRAP!!!!....."$%&*%&$"

Persons R and E. Time slots J and N. No time slot D. Feeling A in the air. Activity M elsewhere. Secret Q. Going out of mind Y. Need to pray to Man H. Listened to song 1 of album P by band W. Okay, so persons R and E returned from time slots J and N respectively. I don't know if I can handle secret Q. Oh, and person S will have my head!! I will have my head!! Then there's also persons C and K who, well, no longer really worried about. What are we thinking? What are we doing? I'm keeping my mouth shut.

1 comment:

Chase said...

I must be person S. But I haven't threatened you with beheading in quite some time. This intrigues me.