02 July 2006

Midnight Shavings

"When we were phylangelizing, my neurons were firing."
--LJ Frost


I'm bored and I itch

This is how it goes: We all know that I tend to grow out my hair for several months. I hadn't had a haircut since early March. Almost 4 months. Many times during said time period I had the urge to shave my head. This happens every now and again. Generally I'll get the urge and skip it, not cutting the hair and I won't have an urge for another two to three weeks. So, Friday night rolls around. I had been working all evening and got home around 9:40-ish. I eat food and do a few other things about the apartment. I get to chatting with a good friend and around 12:15am I was like "The hair needs to go". I asked her if she was bored, she said yeah and so I got my clippers and went over. I was done with the deed in about 20 minutes. No pictures and no goofing off. All was good. It was a late night but I didn't mind. If I go with the urge, there's no stopping me. I like it like that. That may change someday. Eh.. All's good.



And you can't even see the bald spot on this one!

2 comments:

Keith said...

Those times are really awesome. I'm glad you did it!

LJ said...

Somehow, I think this new 'do will make the Flops-esque leer all the more CREE-py...(said in a sing-song tone of voice)