18 July 2006

Sadly Genius

"The killer in me is the killer in you."
--Disarm, Smashing Pumpkins


Two things, maybe more

I had this genius idea. I'm getting back into this writing thing again. As I look back to what I've written I'm amazed to read what insights I've had and also see what I've forgotten. Writing certainly helps me keep track of myself. So, this idea I had involves something I will be doing soon. I know that many of you readers would really, REALLY like to read what will be written. I won't say anymore though. I've said too much. You'll know soon enough.

On other stuff, I just had a chat with Mom. She informs me of all the happenstances of the goings ons' of the family. This time I got caught up with my little sister. Li'l sis has gotten herself into some things that are viewed as unkosher. I know that everyone has different views about what's good and what's bad. What is done is between the doer and the Lord. We can only watch pray and hope.

I got a call from my parents cell phone while at work. Mom said she didn't call. We figure it was Li'l sis. Maybe she wants to talk about stuff, maybe not. Maybe she needs to blow some steam, maybe tell a joke. I don't know. I can't force. I can only really listen. Maybe she'll let me say my opinion. Maybe she thinks like I did when I was her age. Maybe I'm not connecting when I should. Maybe I missed something. Maybe I missed my chance. Maybe she needs to learn on her own.



Blanca, tribe of Sanchez: you are my little sister. I love you.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I also had a wonderful idea:

Podcasting.