01 October 2006

Not my game

"You have to have the hashbrowns if you want your cash back over easy."
--Amber M.


And I will play it

I just discovered this: People have always played my game. When I say people, I mean girls. It has always been my game. I haven't really played anything else. Nor have I really tried I think. And that is where I have problems I do believe. One game cannot be played by both. If either game trumps the other, there is no solid foundation in which things can be kept alive. Maybe both games have to converge and be edited so that lifelong play can be achieved.

Come to think of it, my game is really scary. It might be the mystery involved. Maybe the mystery is what makes it intriguing. But the unknown is rather difficult to face. And that I think is what I want to do. And I think that is also what I need to do. Do I know how to work anothers' game? Probably not. But as I am interested, I'm going to darn well try. I haven't before, so I need to start.

I've been saying that I need change so now is a good time to get things going. I have a few ideas up my sleeve. They will get used. Now is the time. Am I freaking out? Of course! Scared out of my mind? Absolutely! Am I willing to risk 100%. Heck yes! So, we'll see what happens.

C:\>Good_Luck.exe_

2 comments:

LJ said...

That quote is still funny every time I read it. And you are five kinds of awesome.

Ben said...

In the 31-flavored world of awesomeness, you are super-duper-chocolate eruption.