18 December 2006

Idea Man

"I just bit your finger of love......awkward!"
--Teenie


Not always a genius



I think I've finally discovered it. I'm an idea man. I work so much better with ideas and theories than anything else really. I am excellent at creating all kinds of elaborate plans [granted, mostly about girls] and they're all amazing. However, when it comes to practice, my plans never work as well as I hype them up to be. You can ask a lot of people I know, I've had quite a few ideas. There are these date ideas, "get to know you" ideas, this girl totally wanting my bacon forever ideas and so forth. You get the idea. Then we get into how I am going to bring these ideas to pass. Turns out most of these should never happen. Because when they do happen, people freak out, other things that I did not plan happen, everyone feels awkward and then we all recluse doing other things. Weird....

I've realized that my ideas have had their consequences as does everyone else's. Not all ideas are bad. Not all are good either. Good or bad, either one will work depending who you are idea-ing about. Some ideas have been proven to work for many people. One such idea is [as it was put last night and hence will become a favorite phrase] whoring out cookies. There are a lot of guys who like baked products and girls will provide [don't ask me why I like this sentence]. So basically, ideas can lead you places that you may or may not want to go in the end. These ideas could lead you to a Manatee Thriller Make-out or maybe the near complete destruction of your soul. Heck, some ideas have gotten peoples married. None of this has worked for me very long so far.

Also, I often times I come up with ideas due to conversations that I've had with people. Other times, people will just tell me what I should do [hint, hint, Eileen!]. My ideas will vary upon who I am in most contact with, how I'm feeling, your mom, etc. Then I'll get on these kicks and there's no stopping me. Yeah, it's weird. These kicks will lead me to a lot of thinking. Many times I just play around with the idea and do nothing. But there are times when I've done something i.e. a letter to Sandra D., an art project, a dress up date, trips out of the state [I can guarantee pretty much at least one more] and the likes. I actually think, that I don't do anything anymore with at least one or two ulterior motives. So, I guess buyer beware. Anyways...

C:\>Good_Luck.exe_

3 comments:

Chase said...

I dub thee Wooster.

Unknown said...

i want to know what a manatee thriller make-out consists of. is it superior to your average run-of-the-mill make-out? if so, then what have i been wasting my time on all these years?

LJ said...

This picture freaks me out. That is all. Also, I pride myself on spontanaeity, and you totally leave me in the dust.