26 December 2006

Lemme 'splain

"No, we're talking about Really cool brain surgery."
--Dr. House


No, is too much, lemme sum up

Ah, the year of 2006. Well, this year has had some good times and some, well you have two guesses. So let me go over a list of this years best:

Spiritual:

Dad in Heaven
The Lord Himself
Scriptures
prayer
church
tough lessons taught
Got a lot of help from above this year
Mom and Dad
all my family

Multimedia:
PC Slimfast
Speakers
internet capabilities
gmail insta-chat

Movies:

Disney Robin Hood
Flight of the Navigator
Fern Gully
Goonies

Music:

Hellogoodbye
The Academy Is...
The Cure
Matisyahu
theme songs galore
80's rock


yeah, this year has been something else. Merry Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah. I've got a resolution to be a better all around person, to be a person more educated about my actions, to avoid temptation, and to think things over before doing. We'll see.

C\:>Good_Luck.exe

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am a big fan of all of those movies. I'm jealous... oh, wait, I have Robin Hood too! New Years are always exciting. Hope you had a fun Christmas!

Christine Ann said...

Think before you act? Is it possible?

Genuine Draft said...

Fern Gully is environmentalist propaganda!Gaaaghahagah!