01 December 2006

Dear Santa Clause

"That would be the easiest Christmas present ever!"
--Nicole


My Worldly Christmas List

As the years have gone by, my Christmas wish list has certainly been revamped. I find that there's not a whole lot that I really want. This is pretty much what I got: I need to find a subtle way to tell my parents that I want a printer/scanner/copier shin dig for my computer. I could certainly make use of that [Unlike Flippin who said "Screw the printer!"]. I also wouldn't mind a split payment to help purchase the entire Calvin and Hobbes Collection thing. If you didn't know already, the Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite comic ever. So, that would one of greatest things ever. I could always go for some more DVD's. I don't have an exact list of movies that I want, so you can surprise me.

On other thing I want would be to get out of town. At least for a day or two this season. I have one good idea. That would be my Christmas present to myself. I'd be really okay with that.

And....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Besides home.

Ben said...

Excellent question, teenie. Also, I meant it about the printer.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Please refrain from such egregious behaviour. Screwing a printer... honestly.
-Teenie

Stephie said...

You people are funny...sometimes in a good way.


hcaclymi???

LJ said...

I heard that you own Fern Gully. So my Christmas gift to you is a yellow card.