15 January 2007

I don't know why I haven't done this before

"La tuya!!"
--Carlos A.


let me introduce you to [insert noun]

You know how people have birthmarks? Yeah, I've got one. It's a mole on my left shin. It happens to be about a half inch long and a third inch wide oval type shape. I love my mole. I remember pictures of it [not specifically to portray said mole in all its glory but only me as a whole] from years ago. yeah, it's cool.

Anyways, as its presence has been made known I've come to realize that I have yet to name it. Of course it needs a name now due to the fact that it just laser beamed one of my good friends who at the time tried pulling my leg hairs with her toes [where on earth would she get an idea like that, I certainly wouldn't know *cough*]. I mean, you can't get laser beamed by something that doesn't have a name. It's just not right. Although that most things that do laser beaming are of electronic/mechanic nature even with the existence of Superman pending. This thing of a mole has got some attitude/class/issues and what have you. It can't be ignored anymore. Something will happen. Believe you me, we've had some chats. As of right now, the name is Robert De Niro. Though a good name and a good actor, I'm sure I'm messing with some copyright issues, I think that my mole needs a name. And this is how it will work:

So, I am having a contest. Or something. I would just like suggestions of names for my mole. I guess whoever comes up with the name that I decide said mole should be called will be rewarded. I don't know how or when, but we'll think of something. Remember, it's watching you.

--Side note: Once this mole has a name, it will challenge any plaster bust of Burt Reynolds to a battle of wits. It'll be the best show on earth!

3 comments:

Chase said...

Blinky's a good name.

Unknown said...

hey, 'member how i saw you the other day? i didn't see your mole. but we can still be friends.

Genuine Draft said...

You know my vote - Gertie McFloyd