04 January 2007

My Mom

"Your mom!"
--Ben, to his mom

"Your Mom!!"
--Ben's Mom to Ben in retort


Scores One Billion Points

First of all, about two weeks ago I had to give my mom a yellow card. Just because she told a joke that was slovenly in nature. I never imagined her to say such a joke. However it was quite humorous. Also, she heard the joke from her mother [I truly believe that grandmas are allowed to say whatever they want]. So, in essence, I just carded two generations of my family at once. But I am truly happy that mom realizes that I might enjoy the joke despite its nature. Yay!! I'm very much like my mother!!

Number two: I recently changed my voicemail message. I now say 'You have reached Felipe Sanchez, however I am unavailable at the moment. So, if you wouldn't mind leaving me a message to the tune of any 80's rock song, that would be much appreciated. Thanks'. So, last night I see that I have a voicemail. I check and it's from home. So I check it out. It's mom and I quote 'Wild Thing!! You make my heart sing!! Just calling to say I love you'. No offense anyone, but I got the coolest mom ever!

4 comments:

Genuine Draft said...

I will have to hear this joke is all I have to say.

Keith said...

Rock on my friend.

kersina said...

that's just plain rad.

Emily said...

I don't think I can ever call you again. I can't remember any 80's music.

Sad.