19 April 2005

final final done and what have you

"You like me because I am a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life."--Han Solo, Empire Strikes Back

And I'll probably end up saying the above quote to some girl and all will be happy. Anyway, I just got done with finals for the semester and now I am done for the summer. I feel all kinds of great right now. It's been kind of a crazy past few days. I'm glad I don't have to sleep through another class taught by the professor with a creepy comb-over. My tests today weren't nearly as bad or as long as I thought they would be. Als o the fact I really didn't care much about studying this time around a whole lot. I tried to have as much fun as possible. This might become my worst semester but at least I am a happy camper.

Just a few notes. I did end up using the word "hullabaloo" in my history final. And for my geography final I had to look up a country and tell where it was by number. On the map all the countries were numbered so I had to put the number down next to what country I was looking for. Considering that I didn't know where Tanzania was, I decided it better not to leave it blank and just put down the number corresponding to Canada. Then off to the side I wrote the following, "That oughtta knock your socks off." I certainly hope that will make a few of the T.A.s laugh. Gotta stir up some conversion and make their day better while they're grading papers and tests.

Sold back books. I faired well this time around. And with that I gave in and bought myself a movie. Private Eyes to be exact. One of my favorites. And to finish off I just have to say, "FEED IT A CHICKEN!!!"

No comments: