08 April 2005

It's been 3am for a week straight now

"And rice cakes, rice cakes, rice cakes, Nose Ring Girl I love you!!!!"--Nerf Herder

This is the basic sum up of things during these past few days, which I might say, have been quite spacified. Let me tell you that ice cream at 2am is rad. Finally fell asleep an hour later and woke up 4 minutes before I had to be at work (an hour and a half after my first class started [class at 9:30, work at 11:00]) and Dr. Jones drove me up in Gertrude which is the vehicle that has been in the family since 1992 or something like that. I continued to space out the rest of the day. At least I got about the recommended 8 hours of sleep.

Other happenstances of the week: The date with the comedy girls? Well, I got free pizza and that was about the best of it. No wait, the best of it was the actual how we got the dates by emailing the entire troupe. This also happened to be the night which I and about everyone else stayed up until at least 3am. Ehh....I need to hang out with sleepy-time. A lot.

Then today I was just in a bizarre mood. I found a lot of stuff really funny. Especially when Jammin' started talking about shredded wheat and the fact that it had fiber. Also when Brett saw the quail and got all excited. Wow. And the Carls Jr. did my heart and tummy a lot of goodness.

Did the whole Wal-Mart trip today. Got my roll of film done and developed. There's some pretty crazy stuff there. Much like, me with banana cream pie in the face, me with Ms. Heath on a date where there were actual fireworks (namely a bottle rocket shot off by some random people in a suburban while we were dancing in the library parking lot) and the finals pictures where we have individual pictures of people with a burnt out light bulb above one's head.

Forecast: tomorrow, buy donoughts and watch cartoons like Rainbow Brite, Fraggle Rock and many other good stuff that was made when I was a wee lad about 15 years ago and possibly some. Plus, those California Raisins were something else. Yeah....

No comments: