09 April 2005

How much is that glowstick in the window?

"What good is a reward is you ain't around to use it?"--Han Solo, A New Hope

I bought doughnuts this morning, watched some cartoons of the 1980's type which had some stuff that would be illegal in today's cartooning standards/laws/agreements/addendums/pinky promises and whatever else have you. Tried convincing people to try some bloonies. That didn't work. I cleaned my drawers [what the context?]. Fought off Vick the Slick, RoboCrook, Super Rat, Eartha Brute, Patty Larson and Robert DeNiro with a glowstick on a barbecue grill in the northern hemisphere of Mars. I only won because because of my skills in working in minimal gravitational areas.

Also, we made a sauna out of our bathroom because it's small and the only temperature from the shower is called, "Scalding like unto nobody's beeswax!!" It is no longer under our control because Dr. Jones' sold it to a couple of guys from Luxembourg. Ah, what one will do for an eye-patch and some pop-rocks. And to finish off the night, Rivers Cuomo gave me a high-five.

No comments: