11 April 2005

Ninth Circle?

"In the garage, I feel safe, No one cares about my ways,
In the garage where I belong, No one hears me sing this song"
--Weezer

So, these past few days, I just pretty much wanted to give up on everything. I was insanely busy with school, work and all the basic duties of my life. Most of yesterday I spent on one of our cheap apartment chairs in front Dr. Jones' CPU pounding out my history paper. Generally he's the one typing away at one in the morning while I'm in bed grumbling away [I don't talk in my sleep, I grumble...I was once described by Bucket that my grumbling sounds like I'm either eating something really yummy or making out with some hot girl in my dreams, I don't know, I'm not awake and apparently I enjoy it so, there you go]. This time it was reversed. I was typing away and Dr. Jones was sleeping. I wouldn't have been typing so long if there hadn't a been crash of the CPU and me re-doing a page.

I was an angry man.

I was a tired man.

I just wanted everything to be done with.

However, got everything saved and I went to bed. This morning went to work and rediscovered how much I dislike my job and how much my supervisor gives me the willies. My sinuses were somewhat hurting and feeling out of whack, probably because I three cans of heathen juice yesterday. Couldn't print off my paper on campus because they didn't have the software I used to type my paper. Which meant I was walking all over the place wanting to destroy lots of stuff and screaming "I want to die!!" But in due time, it was turned in and I spent some time writing my thoughts of the past few days in the Moleskine and worrying about my math test I needed to take. I got a decent score.

I was finally able to relax for most of the evening for the first time in about a week. That won't last long now that I have finals this week and next. But I was able to watch 24. Such a good episode. Now time to head off to bed and grumble away. Ahh.....("grumble, grumble, grumble.....)

No comments: