26 October 2005

Another Moleskine entry

"Here's some simple advice: Always
be yourself. Never take yourself
too seriously, and beware of advice
from experts, pigs and members
of parliament."
--Kermit the Frog

Two things on Moleskines today.

1. I've created a wandering Moleskine project to go around with bayou students here. I sent it off today. I'm curious to see how this will go over. This basic premise is thus following: A bayou student finds it, writes down something and leaves it around campus for someone else to find and do the same. Who knows what will happen but I think it's all good.

2. Within the next day or two I will start on a new Moleskine journal. I am finishing off number four. Had some artwork put in thanks to G. And once again I am amazed at the work and styly G does. So this means that I will be going through the usual prologue and epilogue thinking type stuff as I start each new notebook. This has always done me good because I take time to sit back and think things over. I am able to see what I've done, where I'm going, what I've fixed and need to fix. Overall, it's somewhat a resolution period. I try and switch things up a little and what have you. Hence, looking out to the horizon wondering what's in store for me. Life's an adventure and I need a map, a PBJ sandwich and some good friends. And I'm so happy that Matsugi will be there for the ride. Good times are to be had. Thanks all of you.

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Provo...sweet Provo. While it is true I could possibly find eternal happiness there I just think that the huuuuge campus and stuff scares the crap out of me. I will miss the political incorrectness. Maybe it can continue through the web.

Amy Adams said...

...I still want to read those entries about me in moleskine number 4, but alas, I fear I never will. Le sigh. And much sadness. Woe, woe, is me.

Durst. Should be asleep. And you likely are by now. Narg.

Much love--

a very tired Matsugi