08 October 2005

Mutiny on the port bow!!

"From now on, they'll spell mutiny with my name!"
--Clark Gable, Mutiny on the Bounty

So it's been quite the pirating adventures as of late. I am thoroughly okay with that. Looking through my posts I've realized that I have not mentioned piracy with enough emphasis for my taste. I'm a pirate. Dr. Jones owns the Jolly Roger, I have a special little pirate pouch that can hold a small amount of treasures and I also have a treasure chest displaying the need for looting, pillaging, plundering, ransacking and pilfering and what have you. You get the idea. I don't have a pirate movie yet, but soon enough [Ice Pirates is probably not on the list, but I may or may not be too swarthily tempted to acquire said movie]. So I've done some stuff that has made me very happy. Let us enjoy.

Yesterday, I bought a new Moleskine for a project that I am going to start. Moleskines are sold at the bayou bookstore and they come on these specialized little stands. So I asked an employee if there were any extra stands because they weren't going to use them and I could. So the nice lady looked in back but could find none to that end just grabbed one of the stands on the shelf and handed it to me. I proceeded to give her ten points. I looted a Moleskine stand. Hooray!!

Within the past few days I had noticed an apartment that had a Jolly Roger in their window. Knowing this to be a girls apartment I had this genius idea to give them the "Black Spot" and invite them to watch Muppet Treasure Island. So Ben and I did this today in the afternoon. We actually saw two of the denizens of said apartment just outside their place. They laughed and soon enough, we had said "Ahoy, me hearty" to all. All of us thought it was the coolest thing ever. I'm okay with that.

Now on to the seas!! And nary deal with a ninja mind you. They can't be trusted.

1 comment:

LJ said...

I woke up this morning with a de-acronym-ization for CTR: Cyber Turbine Robots. Curse you, Flops, and your little vanity too!!!