03 October 2005

Can I enter in peace?

"You guys'll be chalk outlines without me."--Crease, Sneakers

I get home Saturday night. I know all my roommates were gone due to a prior conference meeting. So all is well right? No, no. The ladies in the complex had two hours to break into our apartment, steal the Jolly Roger and place it on the third floor railing, uscrew the light bulbs, place a couch and the chair of shame behind the door and jelly up the doorknob. I am able to get in, cursing mildly of course. I look at the damage, shake my head in disgust and proceed to set everything back to normal. I got everything back in place, took a shower, changed clothing and left within a half an hour. None of my roommates noticed anything and wouldn't have known unless I told them, which I did. I debated not to.

Earlier today I chatted some with a girl who knew who the culprit was. She all kinds of cocky because she knew said information. I told her what happened and she was somewhat disappointed with the results. This made me wish that I did not tell anyone of the roommates about said prank. They wouldn't have known anything and I could have played dumb. That would have pissed off the culprits like none other.

The thing is that I'm tired of the pranks. I don't want to waste my time on these over-elaborate schemes of messing with other peoples stuff. Nor do I want to waste time undoing what others have done to me and my roommies. Piss off and go away!! That's about all I got for you. I now no longer want to know who did it. That's somewhat true. I wouldn't mind giving them the finger. Okay, I'm done letting off steam.

Good stuff: I just got a check for lots of money from the bayou. That makes me very happy that my university is instead giving me money. I am content. And I'm going to Gandolfo's for dinner. Mmm....

1 comment:

Ben said...

Ah...I'm glad you called it the BaYoU.