24 January 2006

email of excitement

"I'd hate to think that all my current experiences will someday become stories of with no point."
--Calvin

this is what's in my inbox

We have a soccer game tomorrow. I hope you have all been doing the prescribed workouts. (I.E. Light jog up Mt. Temp and the 20 mile swim across provo Lake (mind the leaches)) If not, you are in for a heck of a time, because it's going to be 40 minutes of SOCCER PLAYING FURY tomorrow!

and then there's spoo. I think it's hilarious. Or something like that.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Spoo? what ever happened to Stuart?

Ben said...

Aberforth is still pending on the North bedroom north wall. And what happened to the Bookstore?

Ben said...

Or, at least, I hope he's still pending.

Flops said...

Actually, Stuart is now pending with Abberforth right in front of the closet. Suckers!!