16 January 2006

the launderer

"If you want warm and fuzzy, it's not me"
--Prof. Gaskill

Today was laundry day. It has to be done. Considering that I don't have any machinery in my apartment I have to go to a nearby laundromat. The complex has one but it's butt expensive. There is a nearby one in a complex where the price is cheap so many people go there hence. Now, most people put their clothes in and go away for a while. This tends to lead to a problem that I've come across many a time. People just leave their clothes their for hours at a time. Just leave it in the washer or dryer let's hope completely forgotten about. Hours at a time.

What do you do? How in the bloody blazes could you forget about your laundry? I assume you don't have many clean clothes generally speaking if you're doing laundry.

My case it thus; I get to the laundromat and there is one washer empty at the time. Four others have clothing but have already been washed. I did the only thing I could. Emptied out one of the washers and proceeded to do my own laundry. I don't want to wait. And I don't want my clothes to get jacked. That's what you get for leaving your laundry.

So there were several piles of unclaimed clothes about the room. Some wet, some dry, all left by fools. Yeah, that's all I got for you.

1 comment:

Ben said...

This is your brain. This is your brain on wugs. Any questions?