03 August 2005

He might be a Hammer fan

"Put a camera to a saw blade and the camera will lose!"--Dr. Jones

So, my apartment has been on this Super Mario Bros. 2 kick for the last littler while. I'll tell you the truth, it's been one of my favorites for a long time. I know the game pretty well forwards and backwards. I should, I've owned it for probably more than 10 years now. Lately, it's the game of choice and I know it's been left on for many hours at a time. A couple of times it's been left on when no one is home so that the person who is playing can start up right where they left off. Yeah, it's craziness.

In the game one can choose one of four different characters to play as. You have your choice between Mario, Luigi, Toad and Princess. My character of choice is the one and only Toad. He's got speed and control. He can pick up anything right quick. Yeah, he's cool. But the question is: why in the name of DreamLand is he wearing white Hammer pants? Toad, you are cooler than I am.

I think since the Mario 2 game Toad and I have developed some sort of bond. I don't think I'm that creepy. But anyway, the thing is that if Toad is a usable character in a game I will more than likely pick Toad [Toad, I choose you? and no I will not link pokémon to this blog, eh...]. He is the character of choice for me. Mario 2, Kart, Kart 64 and probably the rest.

To end this, I have to say the following: I'm a Toad fan, not a Hammer fan. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Ben said...

But I will say I am a Hammer fan.