11 August 2005

What exactly is the use for a band-aid?

"Go vomit!!"--Absherificon

So, I was checking my electronic mail on campus when I looked off to the side and found this band-aid on the desk. It wrought me into a state of disturbance.

Now don't get me wrong. I do believe that band-aids serve a purpose. When one gets cut and starts to bleed, I would suggest a band-aid, even if you did get cut by a pizza crust [yes, I was stabbed in the arm with a pizza crust and I was cut].

But the question is: does a desk bleed?!?!? Last time I checked. Yes you can cut a desk but it doesn't heal and the only thing that happens is that ones handwriting gets jacked because of the divets created by the cutting. I am also wondering how long the thing has been upon the desk. Left out band-aids are one of the most disgusting things ever. What with the sticky adhesive going funky and the bizarre gross looking brown-ish skin looking color. I get the upwards jibblies. Ehh....

Another messed up thing about this station that I am currently at on campus. I just noticed that the space bar was divided in two. I'm sure my face had that classy "What the crap is this?" look upon it. So out of curiosity, I had to try out both buttons. Yeah, right side is the space bar and the left side is a delete button. I'm weirding out. But I am sitting in a nice chair. Ah...

2 comments:

Ben said...

Swear a lot, we swear a lot!!!

Funshine Bear nothin'.

Stephie said...

so that's really gross and I think I agree with the swear lot.