02 August 2005

Tampico vs. Anything

"Why do people take life so seriously anyway? It's not like any of us make it out alive."--Zack Callender

"I'll give you two bucks if you finish that," said one John. Yeah, he was referring about 2/3 of a gallon of Tampico juice. I almost did it. Probably could have done it if it wasn't for that mass amounts of ice cream that I just downed. That was a rough night. But I did get my two dollars.

Tampico does a number on the soul. I think it might be the xanthan gum. I don't know. The only thing I know is that my tummy [no wait, gut!! Crap factory!!] starts contorting in weird ways and I feel funky. bleh..... The above experience happened about two years ago. I've only had the stuff twice since. Thanks to Jamie and Uncle Pat. Okay, my eye is twitching just talking about this, I need to stop.

Since the Tampico experience I've move onto other drinks. I went through my Capri Sun phase. Not bad. Right now I'm on that stuff called Sunny Delight. John says it tastes like oil and that it lubricates his insides. Because of that, I now have to say that I'm going to lubricate my bowels every time I get a drink. It's very happy.

John says Tampico and Sunny D are the same. I think not. Tampico makes me twitch and Sunny D does not. There is that very specific difference. Hence!! However, there is discussion of a taste off. Blindfolds will be necessary. I will taste the difference. HA!!! I'm thirsty

2 comments:

Audrey Michal said...

Sorry but I think tampico looks disgusting!

Flops said...

I think so too. Hence I'm on the Sunny D thing shin-dig.