18 August 2005

Lithgow, Willis and Boyle

"Do you want to be thumbed down?!"--Aliana Schaeffer

Today is the day where I see a man who looks like unto Peter Boyle. A couple of weeks ago I saw a man that looked like Bruce Willis. Last year I saw a man that really, REALLY looked a lot like John Lithgow. Who are these people? And why don't I know them? They gots to be cool peoples!! I agree with myself.

Now it's not often that one sees persons who look like famous people. I have been told that I look like one Eagle Eye Cherry. Others claim my bro-in-law resembles the loose footed Kevin Bacon. Where do people come up with this stuff? In my personal opinion I don't think I look like said pop star. If that helps you out any, more power to you.

Other notes: Yesterday I ate at our apartment kitchen table. This was the first time in a much too long while. Generally, the table is havoc. Good luck to you.But I must say it was quite the experience. I failed my cleaning check again. I don't care. So far I've never been charged. It wasn't all that bad anyway. I sound disgusting don't I? Ah, crap!!

I must go to witness Abberforth get the hanging of a lifetime. Or the end thereof. I think I might be able to save skin. I have collateral. Yes, I do have your gloves Jules. HA HA!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

I read: Yesterday I ate our apartment kitchen table.

I was like, "Um, you did? Um, that is an action that affects my life. Oh yes."

Much like when I asked to borrow Aberforth's noose, and I ended up with the plush suicide next to my compy.

Stephie said...

so just a general question that will either show how naive or stupid I am but who is Aberforth? Why does he have a noose?