25 November 2005

7100 calories

"They have a party to go to and it's not yours!--Emmy Sanchez

Considering, I think my Thanksgiving turned out rather well. You know seeing people like Grandma Sanchez, Pat & Alicia, Buttergirl and Dubins, Stooph and her girlfriend, Uncle Tony and his mustache and the likes. However, I mostly relaxed and just watch sort of everything and everyone do their own thing. I ended up eating dinner twice which I'm thoroughly okay with that. I listened to Tony play the guitar country western style. I was chastised by Alicia bor not being like Mikey and harassing the girls every spare second I had. You know how it goes.

Other weird stuff: I drew a picture of Tony's eyebrows in the Moleskine. I almost started liking New Age instrumental music [what the Vaccuum Conversation]. Making fun of Chase's word selection and phrasology. And Grandmas monkey pajamas and slippers. Classy.

Matsugi, you are missed. That really goes without saying. So weird not seeing you for a couple of days now. Also, I wish everyone a pleasant weekend with a safe and politically correct drive home. Ha!

No comments: