28 November 2005

Butt Freezy Cold Day

"Why can't Asia keep its diseases to itself?"--Brianne Sanchez

7:30 is an early hour. But at that very time roommate Jer was brushing the enamel on his teeth. It was then I decided to poke my head out of my room raptor style with sound and all. There was jumping of feet and flailing of arms. He called me a jerk. I laughed, but it turned me into kind of a jerkface. Not enough of a jerkface though to fear the nine-iron. Ha!!

Watched Tron over the weekend. Tee hee. Great Movie.

On Saturday morning I open the door of my apartment to see the layer of snow that had fallen during the night. I'm not excited about cold weather. It's not fun for me. I looked out and said, "Ah, crap!" Also during this time, there happened to be some sort of snowball fight going on. Some demanded that I join their "fun". This included one throwing two snowballs at me whilst I was still in my doorway. One of said snowballs made it inside the apartment. I threatened to kick him *****************. He might have gotten the message. I don't care. I soon closed the door and locked it before anyone else could manage a decent shot at me. Me and cold haven't been real good friends as of late [okay, past four years]. I stayed inside.

Maybe twenty minutes later I open the door just to see what's going on which was a bad idea. Though the fight had ended, one girl rubbed her icy gloves on my face. That act alone turns you into a class B jerkface. Minus 10 points. Cold, I don't like you.

Peoples are back from break now. I'm thoroughly okay with this. Most important, Matsugi is back. Hooray. Good times indeed. And please don't be a jerkface.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I have never yet seen Tron. I want to. Have you rented it, or may I write my name on a slip of paper and borry it?

Julie said...

wow, class B huh? well, you and me should petition for cold to go away. i am quite put out by winter too. my little sister wants me to go sledding with her when i go home for christmas... in MN... sledding in MINNESOTA!!!!! i politely declined followed by a lot of whinning that i didnt want to do it. it's already only 3`F there or so i have been told.

Ben said...

Somebody's already done something about it, Jules.

Login: aoggale
(I think it's Italian.)

Ben said...

And be afraid. Be very afraid