05 November 2005

Best ECON question ever

"We don't want any of you to disintegrate."--Greta

So when I was taking me Economics test yesterday I stumbles across question 32 which stated thus following:

32. What's the best example of a public good?

A. Parking lot at a mall
B. [I don't recall what B was, no matter]
C. Protection for U.S. Air Space
D. Money
E. A life-size replica of Burt Reynolds

I just about busted up laughing. That made my day up to that point. It was a good end to the time up on campus.

1 comment:

Julie said...

nice Greta link, and that is a rather good question to have on a test but what about this one...

What two colors are the most closely associated with Halloween?

a. green and red
b. black and orange
c. red and white
d. pastel green and yellow
e. blue and white

and i thought the quiz was going to be hard!