02 November 2005

Bucket o' frozen honey

"There are times when people just want to kill you."
--Intro to IR

I come home one night and find upon the doorstep a small type bucket. Out of curiosity [if I were a cat I'd have gone through so many lives past nine] I took it in and proceeded to open it up. It was frozen honey. First of all I think the smell is rather funk-nasty and the taste is something else. All in all, it is not one of my favorite things

As I saw the honey frozen in said bucket, I thought to myself, who the crap does this? Some of us were thinking there's something in it. We always think that there's some sort of calling card/message or what have you. This meant that we had to melt the honey. This is no easy feat mind you. The melting consisted of me filling the bathtub full of hot water and letting the honey sit in there for the night. By next afternoon the honey is gooey enough with which we could spoon through it. Most of the spooning was done by Jer. Thanks man! Oh yeah, there was nothing in the honey. We then chucked it.

One of the culprits of the honey dropping revealed their identity. She had quite the smile on her face. Doubly so when I told her that we searched it. In the end everything was quite humorous for me. Indeed well done.

This is what I found when I googled "bucket of honey"

No comments: