06 December 2005

abuelitas católicas latinas and finals

"Qué lo des al hombre."
"Debe ponerlo a donde no se brilla el sol."
"Mi yerno se fue al triángulo Bermudada y se le comió un tiburón."
"Fue culpa mía."
--y muchas otras cosas dijimos benja, whitey y yo

"You pretend to take notes and I'll pretend to teach."
--Prof. Larson

Okay, so it's the end of the semester. Things are crazy. Roommate has 16 pages worth of papers to write. I took a test last Saturday. Last minute assignments are due and about a billion other things. Then we have that joyous week of finals coming within the next few days. Besides that, there are a gwazillion other extra-curricular activities going on. Everybody seems to be putting something on. I mean, something's going on Today, Tomorrow, Thursday, Friday and I believe on Saturday too. Yeah, I'm probably going to die by the end of next week. I think a lot of us feel overloaded. And you know what, I believe we bring that upon ourselves. You're all crazy.

Last nights conversation with benja talking like old crazy latin catholic grandmas was so much fun. We said some weird stuff. Once we got Whitey into it, of course we went overboard. Probably in the Bermuda Triangle. yeah.....

Other than the madness of finals I feel good. Matsugi is no. 1. She gets +10 points. And right now I'm listening to Sheryl Crow.

[
spell check weirdities

ecurricularcular=extra-curricular
ponerlo=funeral
]

1 comment:

Ben said...

Una vez mi perro nadaba por el Triángulo de Bermuda, y se volvió gato.