17 December 2005

Traveling pants? Only in my suitcase.

"Ammonia, it's like shoving a screwdriver up your nose."
--Nathan B.

Ah, the time has come upon us. Finals are certainly over. Since Thursday and thank heavens. Yeah, finals always jacks me and generally in the face. Let's go over them:

bad stuff:

-speeding citation is all messed up. Their records are all screwy. I need to fizx this.
-7:00am final this past Wednesday. Um, that's butt early. Plus, said professor showed up about 20-25 minutes late with some sort of test that "needed" to be taken.
-working at heritage halls custodial. bleh...

good stuff:

-Monday morning I got a call from a secretary saying that I had a new occupation at the bayou bookstore. It's not custodial. So happy.
-10% discount
-no more tests for several weeks
-watching movies like Ghostbusters and the latter half of Waking Ned Divine and many episodes of the A-Team.
-Getting knocked out by Novocaine so that friends can shove me on a plane to go to Mexico
-eating tacos a sink
-conversing with people that I've never met as Krista
-Seeing Dave and Jared. Been slightly over two years since last time.
-Exchanging Jolly Rogers with Matsugi. Probably one of the funniest things ever!
-General snuggle time with Matsugi.

Yeah, it's time for a break. I was getting rather tired of school. And we all know that I don't care for calculus. Then there was that time while walking home from a final and I was talking to some girl [whom I've seen on a couple of occasions] where at the end of the conversation she says "well, see you later Felipe". That's okay I guess, mostly weird though because I distinctly recall not telling her my name. So that leads me to a thought, how many have I never met know my name? Sandra D? So that was odd.

AS for the title, I'm heading home to Oregon come Monday. Hence, I'm getting out of this town. Got myself a riding buddy and his sister who are from good old LG. I'm then heading up to Washington for a couple of days. Good times will be had. Looks like it's the bus for me on the Washington trip. Riding buddy to Portland is a no go due to circumstances. Oh well. I'm putting on lots of miles but I get to see Matsugi [who had left today] but it's all good and get to do lots of stuff. Two weeks out of Provo will do me a lot of good. Not much else to say I guess. Matsugi you are great, best thing since sliced bread. And all of you, travel safe.

This post has been brought to you by Krista's coMpUter.

1 comment:

Ben said...

You will note the timestamp on this response. Why, Benny, why?

Good things:

Almost dying.
Getting a singles' ward chicktionary the first day of church.
Driving Mom's white car. Yes, white. I'm thinking of calling it Honky (get it?) or Li'l Whitey.

Bad things:
Butt freexy cold.
Early to bed, early to rise. (I'll get you next time, Ben Franklin!!)
No Flops, no Jones, no Krista, no Whitey, etc.