26 December 2005

chemical reaction goodness in one's mouth

"And the toothpaste was swirled with tolerance and love."
--Jim Meaders

One week. I should be able to make it one week here. The place isn't so bad as long as I have something to do. Besides that, I need to check the place out. Things have changed. New stoplights in roads, others moved, land getting cleared for subdivisions, Wal-Mart getting doubled, no more Shop-n-Kart and I still need to blog about Florence.

Also, while coming home from Safeway [so much cooler than Smith's] there happens to be basically a herd of deer walking down 4th Street. Erwin, what's the plural for deer? Plus, there was me doing a whole lot of absolutely nothing throughout the day. That'll happen. Ooh, and I had pumpkin pie for breakfast! I'm all over that.

Anyways, people are missed. Matsugi, Benja, Dr. Jones, Whitebread, Uffish and bunch of others. You know who you are. And to finish off, quotes from the REal Ghostbusters:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man: I'd like to welcome you to the studio.
Ray Stantz: Wow! This is really fantastic! It looks just like the real thing!
Man: That's why we wanted you here to advise us, make sure we're doing it right. After-all, this is your life story..
Peter Venkman (I): No problem. As long as you got the right people to play us. Admit it, Redford was dying to play me, right?
Man: Not exactly. Here's the cast list.
Winston Zeddemore (I): Murray, Aykroyd and Ramis? What's that - a law firm?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Venkman (I): Egon, remember what I said. If you're gonna stay on this planet, you have to speak our language.
[the Ghostbusters are on the demon Dib Deblin's game show]
Winston Zeddemore (I): I sold my soul to the devil. I sold my soul to the devil.
Egon Spengler: Actually, Winston, Dib Devlin is only a minor demon.
Winston Zeddemore (I): I sold my soul to a minor demon. I sold my soul to a minor demon.

4 comments:

Ben said...

Deeren. Deerses. Deeresen. pvltjqnu.

Krista said...

It's been ... one week since I looked at you! Shook your hand all funny and thought that you were crazy. One week since...- eeg. No more modifying songs. Not tonight, anyway.

And I was going to say boxen, or at least to take luck, but Mr. F. Lippin beat me to it. As in "Mr. F. betta watch out in his new surroundings, or all them females will be lippin up on him."

Man, I think I must be tired. I'm not making lots of sense. Go to Chipotle, if you have one near you. And if you do end up in Portland, ever, even though I finally remembered you don't live there, go to Powell's for me.

Ho, ho, ho.

Amy Adams said...

Again with the toothpaste...honestly. But there is a missing of you here, too. And I'm so sorry I missed your call yesterday! Dad forgot to tell me until about...oh, ten minutes ago. So I shall remedy that and call you soon. *nods*

-Matsugi

P.S. Go Safeway! ...I need to go get some film developed there. Hm.

Ben said...

To Whom It May Concern,

May it be noted in the official transcripts that the aforementioned Mr. F. Lippin of Centennial, Colo. would not mind it if certain local female-gender individuals engaged with him in the act heretofore referred to as "lippin".

Cordially,
B. Chatterton, agent and procurator to Mr. Lippin