01 December 2005

Calculus and stuff

"If ignorance is bliss, this lesson would appear to be a deliberate attempt to deprive me of happiness, the pursuit of which is my unalienable right according to the Declaration of Independence. I therefore assert my patriotic prerogative to not know this material. I'll be out in the playground."
--Calvin

These are my thoughts on calculus. It is a deliberate attempt to destroy my soul. Come on, when was the last time you enjoyed calculus? That's what I thought.

As for other news, the Vanity vs. Acronyms posts are now being published on the 3point5 blogspot because it is a 3.5 current/pasttime. This time around I decided to be mean and use the acronyms of NAAQS and BMX. This oughta be fun.

The semester is winding down and I'm glad it's almost done. Besides hating school and homework I'm enjoying life a lot [I wonder why that is Matsugi?]. Anyways, don't poke me in the eye and get goop all over your finger.

2 comments:

Julie said...

love the quote... calvin is great

Amy Adams said...

Icky finger goop. Ewwwww...