12 February 2005

And then I started

"That bullet went to Paraguay on my face!!"--Benja [bénxa]

I consider myself relatively out of my gord. But anyway, everyone has their certain style and way of doing things and whatnot. So, generally I try not to have any problems with what people wear. This brings me to somewhat of a point. And the point is this: story-telling.

Some of the stuff that I wear stems from pranks that I have been a part of. Example number one: duct tape on the arm. Some people have asked "why?" and then I tell the story of the time where I and another two geniuses decided to wake up at 4:30am (we're more likely to go to bed at that time) to duct tape someone's door completely shut. After about 90 yards and nearly two rolls of said duct tape there was only a kind of small portion on the latter roll. And I just decided to put it on my arm a couple of days later. No particular reason. Just did. I think it looks kinda sporty. And it's been about eight months, so there.

Example number two: creepy lady on t-shirt. So we stuffed a girls bed full of newspaper. I'm very proud of that happenstance. So, on her door was put a picture of some creepy lady that we found in the mass of newspapers that we were crumpling up. That very same creepy lady is now on my door and I decided to buy iron-ons and make a t-shirt. Quite joyous really.

And to finish off, please purchase cheez-its

No comments: