26 February 2005

Curse you cleaning checks!!!

"I think most of us would be horrified to meet ourselves
and discover what everyone else already knows about us."--Bill Watterson

Aahhh....joyous day indeed. The sun was out. The weather warm. And hence, I've been out a lot. Got a call from my cousin and we hung out some. Good times indeed. I would have put out my hammock to just lay down and enjoy the world around me (which includes a bike rack and a parking lot, no grass), but we had cleaning checks today. First off, the people who manage this joint don't exactly agree with the hammock being out. And one of thems gives me the willies. So I avoided the place as much as I could. I was very okay with that. Cleaning checks take way too long the days are generally bad news for me. Hence the leaving.

Here are some of the things that made me very happy today. It was warm enough to wear a button up shirt that I stole from my Grandpa's closet. Also had the green chucks and silvertabs. And then I headed out to drop off a Moleskine to receive an artistic treating. While out I was able to see some peoples (one of which does the treating of the artistic type) I haven't seen in a long while. Those two make me happy. They needed to get and decided to go shopping and were nice enough to let me tag along. I should probably do that more often. It's been a feel good day.

Next week, hoping for good weather so I can actually lay out in the hammock. Um...you are great!!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Yeah, but the apt's happi and cleen now--I know it 'is of poor quality', but we're kicking over a new rock in 3.5, and that's good.